We offer custom assemblies that give your company exactly what it wants. Our highly-trained application experts take your concept and provide you with a finished solution. The final product will be the highest quality and it will be tested and delivered with all supporting documentation. Additionally, we can source and integrate products into your assembly per your requirements.
Our finished assemblies lower your costs by reducing your in-house component inspections, QA effort, component handling, rework & scrap, and assembly time.
We are local – come in and see our Fabrication facility in person. Schedule your capabilities tour.
During your visit, you will view our custom fabrication capabilities, our ISO-5 Clean Room, our Training Facility, warehouse and onsite-inventory, as well as have the opportunity to speak with our custom solutions team.
Email or call 303-232-8844 to start the conversation with an in-house Engineer at Swagelok Denver.
Swagelok Denver has responded to customer demand by building the capability to help you with your assembly requirements. Let us show you how we can help reduce your planning, integration, and purchasing costs by taking advantage of our assembly services. We use Swagelok components, and others as you need, to create custom assembled solutions.
- All assembly work is performed by Swagelok certified assembly associates
- All assembly work is backed by the Swagelok limited lifetime warranty
- We offer short lead times
- Allows you, the customer to spend more time on your core business tasks
- We use only the highest quality components
- Assembly using Swagelok tube fittings, threaded end connections, VCR® and VCO® face seal fittings, welded, and other seals
- Push-on and Thermoplastic hose assembled to length
- Tube bending
- Fractional sizes: 1/16 through 2 inch
- Metric sizes: 6 mm through 30 mm
- Industrial pressure gauge liquid filling
- Glycerin or low temperature glycerin
- Modular Platform Component assembly
- Plastic tube flaring
- Engineered-to-order products
- Orbital tube welding
Swagelok Grab Sample Systems
Grab Sample Systems assembled locally by Swagelok Denver's team of certified technicians provide an accurate and efficient means for capturing a representative sample (liquid or gas) to be brought to your lab for analysis. From our Sales and Service Centers in Casper, WY, Grand Junction and Denver, Colorado, we can provide you with a wide variety of service solutions. Our quality, superior performance, and reliability will reduce your costs in designing, sourcing, and assembling components. To take advantage of Grab Sample System offerings, please contact your authorized Sales and Service representative.
All Custom Solutions offerings are developed in accordance within the guidelines of Swagelok's ISO-based quality system to ensure quality, safety, and reliability. These guidelines enable us to distribute Swagelok approved fluid system components and fabricate and install piping systems in accordance with ASME B31.1 and B31.3. Our Custom Solutions assemblies carry the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty. For a copy, please visit http://swagelok.com or contact your local authorized Sales and Service Center.