Swagelok Denver offers a variety of equipment that can be rented. Billing is daily, weekly or monthly.
- Orbital Welder
- Bench Top Bender
- Facing Tool
- Coning Tool
- Hydraulic Swaging Unit (1 inch, 1 1/4 inch, 1 1/2 inch, or 2 inch)
- Multi-Head Hydraulic Swaging Unit
Swagelok Orbital Welding Systems
– The State-of-the art Swagelok orbital welding system is capable of welding from 1/8-4" OD tubing. These are power supplies for reliable, consistent orbital gas tungsten arc welding. Training on the welding system is also available. The welding system can be rented by the day, week or month. Assortments of Swagelok Weld Heads are available to use with the Swagelok power supply.
Swagelok Tube Benders – Swagelok benders provide high-quality bends on fractional and metric tubing made from materials that can be used with Swagelok tube fittings. These easy-to-use tube benders reduce installation time and effort as well as the potential for wrinkling or other damage to the tubing during bending. Training on tube bending is also available. Tools can be rented by the day, week or month.
- Bench Top Bender (for 1/2" - 1")
- Electric Tube Bender
Hydraulic Swagelok Units – The Multi-Head Hydraulic Swaging unit swages Swagelok Tube fitting ferrules onto tubing prior to assembly. This helps reduce makeup torque and installation time and places no initial strain on the nut, fitting body threads or on body seal surfaces. It must be used to install 1 1/4, 1 1/2 and 2" fittings. Training on our swaging units is also available. Tools can be rented by the day, week or month.
- 1" and under Multihead Swaging Unit
- 1" and over Multihead Swaging Unit
- 1/2" Hydraulic Swaging Unit
- 3/4" Hydraulic Swaging Unit
- 1" Hydraulic Swaging Unit
- 1 1/4" Hydraulic Swaging Unit
- 1 1/2" Hydraulic Swaging Unit
- 2" Hydraulic Swaging Unit
Swagelok Facing Tools – Swagelok tube facing tool is designed to machine squared, burr-free tube ends. The facing tool is capable of facing 1/8-2" stainless steel tubing. It can be used on 316 stainless steel, carbon steel, titanium and most nickel-based alloys. A crucial step towards consistently acceptable welds is ensuring tube ends are properly prepared for welding. The facing tool has collets available from 1/8-2". Tools can be rented by the day, week or month.